Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Off playing instead of creating

We finally got a chance this past weekend to visit my son and his wife in their new home in Bremerton, WA. Oh my, was it every hot there, but we had a nice visit -- I am so happy to see *them* so happy in a house of their own.

On Friday evening they took us on a picnic at a little cove park near their home. I love picnics! Alice took this photo of Jake and I together. It's one of the few I have of the 2 of us in the same picture, so I will treasure it. I think I will have the girls take more of the photos on our trips... it's nice to be actually IN the photos instead of the one who takes them all the time.

Well, it looks as if I had better count my blessings and be glad that I got this one photo to load. Blogger is being tempermental this morning and won't let me put up anything else.

sigh...

I am creating still, but nothing is really worth photographing at the moment. It has been SO hot that I can't work upstairs this week. I will get back to my painting when it cools off. I am still working on "Eustacia" but the clothing patterns didn't fit the body I created, so it's back to the drawing board for some redrafting. Ugh. But, unless I want yet another naked doll on the unfinished pile under my work table, it has to be done. I hope to have at least her gown finished this afternoon...

No comments: