Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Flat Stanley on the move

This little guy is Shashi's Flat Stanley doll from our round robin. He is even more adorable in real life than he is in these scans, and the little charmer knows it, too!

My contribution to him is the crocheted muscle shirt. He says now he wants to be a body builder like Jake when he grows up. (I *told* you he was a charmer. )






Here's another scan of him, this time from the back. I am crazy about the embroidery on his
shirt! I would never have thought of that.

I have finished his journal too and will pop him into the mail to Linda in Canada tomorrow.

I will miss the little guy. I couldn't help but smile every time I saw him sitting there on my work table. I hope Shashi loves him as much as I do when he finally gets home!

1 comment:

Judi W. said...

He's wonderful! Too bad I dropped out of the round robin before he came to visit me! I love his muscle shirt - Shashi is going to be tickled pink when this litte guy comes home.