Saturday, February 25, 2006

Progress is being made

I got some good sculpting time in this morning. I don't know how much more I will be able to do to him today, but that's OK. I'm not sure where I want to go with him from here anyway.

So, today he acquired some teeth, a few more horns, and I began work on texturizing his hide. I know I want to do something different than the original for his breast area, but I need to let that percolate for a while.






In the meantime, I can see that he has different expressions on his face, depending on which side you look at him from. Hmmmm... I think the eye ridge on the left side of his head is thicker than the right, and also the eye is not set as deeply into the skull.

I wonder why these differences only become apparent in a photo? It would be a lot easier if I could notice them in real life first!

1 comment:

Judi W. said...

This is *AMAZING* - the texture, the wrinkles, WOW!!!! The face is awesome! You can sculpt, woman!!!!