Monday, November 21, 2005

This was my little corner of the world for this past weekend. It's only a little church craft bazaar, but it's a venue!

Friday was pretty discouraging -- the weather was perfect, but still very few people came, and of those who DID come, not many were buying.

Sigh...

Saturday went much better. I made enough to cover some serious Christmas gift buying at any rate. On the whole, it was a pretty good year. My table was flanked by the tables of 2 friends, so there was always someone to talk to.

This a close up of some of my items. 3 of the dolls sold (yippee!) as did a lot of the jewelry pictured. None of these scarves went this weekend, but a friend wants to buy one of them after she gets paid. The large shawl on the manaquin sold. Finally! This is the 3rd year I've had that one on display!

No comments: