Sunday, January 18, 2009

Celebration

I attended a formal banquet last night (in a fabulous new dress, which made what would otherwise have been a tedious evening MUCH more fun.) Unfortunately, most of my photos contain underage subjects and I do not have permission to post their photos.

So instead, I give you a different glimpse of the festivities. Imagine, if you will, Kool & the Gang playing "Celebration" in the background.



My new Gorillapod got quite a workout in the dim light. The right tools make photography SO much easier!

5 comments:

Linda Fleming said...

Disco lives! LOL!

BumbleVee said...

oooweee ...psychedelic flashbacks....

Serena Lewis said...

FAB shot! I'm thinking John Travolta ~ :)

MaryO said...

I can hear the beat now!

Anonymous said...

Yep definately John Travolta, love the photo!!