Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Photo of the Week - "My Workspace"

I am blessed to have several work spaces in this old farmhouse, but this one is my favorite. The north facing window lets in beautiful light on all but the stormiest days, and right now I can look down on a pasture full of
pregnant cows grazing peacefully in the morning sunlight. If that sight doesn't bring down your blood pressure, nothing will. :-)


I love working in this room even though it is tiny, and a little messy at the moment as I am in the middle of a major purge. I have already gotten rid of several boxes of stuff that I have been giving storage room for far too long. It is already so much more pleasant to work in there - it is going to be wonderful when I finally get it ship-shape.

5 comments:

Healing Woman said...

I'll bet you can hear roosters from your window in the early morning as well. The view is wonderful and I can just see those cows now~

Serena Lewis said...

OH, the view would most definitely be inspiring...sigh. I can see why you enjoy this workspace, Judi. I found the huge purge I did back in December quite liberating....go for it!

What are you planning for the gourd? At the risk of showing myself up to be a dummy, I have to ask...what IS that metal contraption, with a winder handle, clamped to your desk used for? I doubt it's a pencil sharpener..LOL

MaryO said...

Ahhh, a window with a view! Yes, that would certainly be a benefit to my blood pressure. It's lovely, Judi.

BumbleVee said...

Hah! A messy work space...good.
Mine is too.

But...I don't have cows. Darn it. I want cows.... oh, just minute...I do have birdies singing and playing in a birdie bath....guess it'll hafta do. My neighbours would complain if I got cows.... but, some day... maybe I'll get me a sheep to munch my lawn.... what? they're verboten in the city too? oh....

Jennifer Rose said...

workspaces are meant to be messy lol :D sounds like a great view and one that would give a lot of inspiration