I haven't had time to work on much of anything this week, but I did make a little progress on the goldfish. (I am getting tired of goldfish, LOL!) Anyway, this is what I have so far. It's getting there, but it's not there yet.
The details don't show up well in the full view, so I'll put up a few close-ups too. This one is of the shells I added to the bottom. I absolutely love the broken one toward the right. Thanks Linda! (That runaway strand of silk hanging from the bottom is not part of the piece . If you have ever worked with silk you will know that it goes everywhere with a mind of its own and clings to everything.)
And because I simply can't resist them, I also added several sizes clear hole-less beads and a little sprinkle of micromarbles in gold. Yumm!
The whole thing does not yet feel like an integrated whole, so I am going to add some more silk from another cap. The original cap is on the left. I am thinking that a lighter color of the one on the right will help everything blend together better.
We will see!