Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Photo of the Week - Moonrise over Mount Hood

We are having a late burst of beautiful Indian summer weather, just in time for this month's full moon. (I used to know the monthly moon names, but my memory is failing me today. I think November's is the Hunter's Moon?)

Anyway, I got outside a little later than I intended, but it was still a most rare and beautiful sight, don't you agree?


If it is still clear this afternoon I am going to try again and see if I can catch it while it is still just clearing the horizon. Ahhh... I love the moon.

8 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Breathtaking pic!

Jennifer Rose said...

gorgeous shot :D

Shashi Nayagam said...

That is a beautiful shot!!

Unknown said...

ahhh I miss looking out at mt. hood every morning. Great shot mom!!!!!

Carla said...

Lovely shot. One of my favorite subjects.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Gorgeous picture of the Moon!

HElen said...

Oh, this one is very nice photo!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!