Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Photo of the Week -- Easter Blessings

I hope that all who celebrate Easter had as wonderful a day as I did. Easter has long been one of my favorite holidays.

It was my project for the week (alas for my UFO!) to cook a dinner for my family worthy of the day. Our menu included Roast Leg of Lamb, Roasted Potatoes, Haricots Verts, and an enormous English Trifle.



Oh, how I love raspberries, and not just because they are so pretty!

I know I promised photos of finished objects last week, but my attention was caught by a book I just couldn't put down. It was wonderful to disappear into a fantasy world... for just a little while.

3 comments:

Linda Fleming said...

Oh, that looks so yummy! I would say your time was well spent- good food and a good book!

Love those hummingbird photos you took last week. Great shots, Judi!

Jennifer Rose said...

that does look really good :) dinner sounds great!

Serena Lewis said...

I had to google 'Haricots Verts' to see what they were. lol I'm glad to hear you had a lovely Easter....definitely time well spent. Great pic and YUMMY on the raspberries! :)