Saturday, August 30, 2008

And the winner is...

I am in deep withdrawal today. Yesterday I took my sewing machine in to the city for some routine service. I forgot to take the holiday weekend into consideration, so it probably won't be back home with me until next Thursday. Oh my... I hadn't counted on it being gone for so long. Fortunately I have some painting and gluing to do, but... but... but... Aack! My room feels so empty with that bare corner.


To distract myself, I set up my Blogiversary drawing. Now this was fun! I put the names of everyone who left me comments on a slips of paper, put all the little papers in a big bowl, and had my daughter draw a name. Then... (yes, I am this indecisive some times...) I couldn't decide which of the little pieces to give away, so I decided to give them BOTH away, and so Lydia drew another name.

And here they are...















Congratulations to Kerry and Jacque on winning this drawing. (I'm almost a little nervous to send these out, because if you check out their blog links associated with their names, you will see that both of these ladies are very talented artists.) THANK YOU to both of you for being my friends in the Blog World. Thank you to everybody who shares my adventures here and lets me know it. You are little lights in my life and I appreciate you so much.


4 comments:

Jacque Uetz said...

Weeeeeeeeeeee! Unbelievable..I am just thrilled! I won again!!Thank you Judi, I love the little beaded doll it is beautiful, at least I will have a part of your talent ..

Kai said...

Judi, ANYONE receiving your beautiful art is receiving a real treasure! I know they will love the gorgeous beaded dolls! (And, if you were nearby, you could borrow MY lil' sewing machine. I'M surely not using it! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!) Hope you get yours back soooooon!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I am so excited Judi! I had read that Jacque had won but no one has mentioned that I won, I just love her and can't wait to recieve her, oh you do such beautiful work I know I will be in awe when I get her!!!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Wow lucky ladies congratulations!
Those dolls are beautiful.