Saturday, May 12, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by 4 different people this week... which pretty much leaves me with nobody else to tag, LOL! Anyway, I am supposed to list 7 random facts about myself.

1. When I was young, I wanted to grow up to be a star of the Grand Ol' Opry.

2. I like sparkly beads better than diamonds.

3. I do not understand the appeal of professional sports.

4. I like silk better than any other fabric. If I could, I would dress in silk from head to toe every day.

5. My favorite comfort food is a thick slice of warm bread slathered with real butter and topped with a thin slice of sharp cheddar cheese.

6. I think I could live without any given body part except for my hands. If for some reason I were to lose the use of my hands, I believe I would pine away and die.

7. My favorite way to waste time is puzzles. Give me a good sudoku or crossword and I am a happy camper.

I have been as busy as the proverbial one-armed paper hanger this week. I just started a new job in the business office of our public library, and while it is a very nice job, it will take me a little while to pick up on all the ins and outs. So, while I have gotten lots accomplished in the studio, I haven't managed to take any pictures yet.

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

What's this tagging? Is it a reincarnation of those emails that go around every two years or so?

Blog Tag. Go figure.

Shashi Nayagam said...

Thanks for playing Judi.

Kai said...

Boy, are we EVER sisters of the heart! I'd skip the butter, but warm bread with cheese? Oh, YEAH! A crossword puzzle? Can't resist one! I AM losing my vision, I HAVE lost my ability to walk. But it's all good as long as I am allowed to KEEP MY HANDS! On SO many levels, you and I connect. But then - we already KNEW that, didn't we, my wonderful friend?

Courtney Short said...

hey glad to find out I am not the only 1 armed paper hanger..LOL.. me TOO on the hands thing.. oh what would I do without them??