I've been tagged by 4 different people this week... which pretty much leaves me with nobody else to tag, LOL! Anyway, I am supposed to list 7 random facts about myself.
1. When I was young, I wanted to grow up to be a star of the Grand Ol' Opry.
2. I like sparkly beads better than diamonds.
3. I do not understand the appeal of professional sports.
4. I like silk better than any other fabric. If I could, I would dress in silk from head to toe every day.
5. My favorite comfort food is a thick slice of warm bread slathered with real butter and topped with a thin slice of sharp cheddar cheese.
6. I think I could live without any given body part except for my hands. If for some reason I were to lose the use of my hands, I believe I would pine away and die.
7. My favorite way to waste time is puzzles. Give me a good sudoku or crossword and I am a happy camper.
I have been as busy as the proverbial one-armed paper hanger this week. I just started a new job in the business office of our public library, and while it is a very nice job, it will take me a little while to pick up on all the ins and outs. So, while I have gotten lots accomplished in the studio, I haven't managed to take any pictures yet.