Now that I have finished my Retreat piece, I am motivated to get back to work on my Tree sculpt. I set up a little work space in the living room so I can work in the evenings with Jake as company. It's just a little tray table ("As Seen on TV!", LOL) but it is working out very well.
Anyway, I added her head and filled out her branches. She is a little foreshortened in this photo - her "canopy" is actually quite round and full.
I have spent the last several evenings making up leaf clusters out of gemstone chips and wire and applying them to her branches. As usual, this is taking much longer than anticipated, as what I thought was "enough" only covered about a third of her branches. Oh well, wire is cheap and I have lots of chips left.
I hope these are enough now. I want to get back to sculpting!