Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Updating

I hope you will excuse the random changes in the appearance of my blog. I am attempting to coach myself through some HTML exercises and make this blog a little more personalized. It isn't hard, but the learning is taking place in the midst of other "real life" tasks, and it may be a while before I am satisfied with what I am able to accomplish.

My main goal at the moment is to change this "Minima Stretch" template into a 3-column layout. I *thought* I had found the solution, but I haven't been able to make it work yet. ...grumblegrumble...

Anybody care to wish me luck, LOL?!

3 comments:

Michelle Eaton said...

Good luck! It can be tricky.

Serena Lewis said...

Good luck, Judi!

I looked into changing to a 3 column template via a test blog I created and, no matter what I altered, I couldn't stop the new column on the left kissing up to the centre column. It was very frustrating, not the mention the fact that I lost all the gadgets too. In the end, I decided it wasn't worth the risk. You seem to have managed a decent space between the two so my hat is off to you. :)

Shashi Nayagam said...

We will be learning from you soon.