Monday, February 02, 2009

My Sweetheart

I actually have a new doll all finished and ready to post, but it's Monday and the first day of our new modified photo challenge -- how can I waste such a golden opportunity to share a photo of my one and only granddaughter, LOL?!

I have bunches of more conventional snapshots, but I am quite taken with this one of her playing with Jake's hand. She *was* playing with her toes, but he thought it would be fun to interfere...



I tell you the truth... I can't resist these sweet laughing blue eyes.

12 comments:

Linda Fleming said...

Awww..... what heart melting photos, Judi! Those eyes and eyelashes- so pretty. Love the photo of of her holding Grandpa's hands, too.

Jacque Uetz said...

She is so adorable Judi and you really captured the moment!

Serena Lewis said...

OH, those gorgeous eyes!!! Such a sweet moment ~ :)

Shashi Nayagam said...

You have an adorable grand daughter. Lovely photos.

Carla said...

Great pics!! Love those cute little toes.

sandy said...

She is adorable!! And they grow so darn quick so take lots and lots of pics!

what a cutie.

Jennifer A. said...

She looks so wise in that second picture! Where did my baby girl go?

HElen said...

What an adorable, precious, sweet photos!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Judi, your granddaughter is beautiful! That photo is a real keeper. It came out really nice.

Anonymous said...

What wonderful photo's and of a special subject too!!

Cheryl said...

What a great way to start our new photo session. She is precious and I can surely see why you are so taken with her. Aren't they a joy?!!

MaryO said...

I can't imagine how I missed seeing this entry last week, but I'm glad I caught up with you today! These are precious photos! Grandbabies are such a treasure and she's adorable!